Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 17, 2011

Something to share...

A big blessing around here is that we are expecting another baby!  We are so thankful and excited, but at the same time we ( I, especially) am somewhat nervous and apprehensive, given my history.  But...we have made it to 12 weeks!!! (further along than all my miscarriages so far), and I have had some testing done as well as 2 ultrasounds and all seems to be wonderfully well!  Besides, with all the nausea and vomiting I am dealing with, I really feel very pregnant, and I have had bad morning sickness with all my healthy pregnancies (and not so much with the miscarriages), so this too is a good sign.

As much as we miss PNG, I am so thankful to be here in Australia right now, so thankful to be able to be monitored so closely with a fantastic medical system, so thankful to not be dealing with all the pregnancy sickness, tiredness, and stress in the stiffling heat, smells and general day-to-day stresses of PNG. God knew where He wanted us to be.  So amazing to think He has all the details sorted out also in this.  This also gives us strength from day-to-day, knowing that the life of this little child I am carrying is in His Almighty Hands.  He has already ordained all the days of this little child of His...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nat and Andrew...such nice news for you and the girls. So glad to hear that all is going well. All the best with the morning sicknes.. hope it goes soon. You're right though - morning sickness is a great sign that things are as they should be. We're praying for you all that God will give you all you need. All the very best..
    Arjan and Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news, Natalie!!! Congrats to you and your family. I will pray for your little baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from us too. May God make all things well with you and your little baby!
    Dina (&Bruce)

    ReplyDelete