Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 5, 2011

baby update

Today I was able to have another scan and we praise God that our baby is still growing well (actually almost 2 weeks ahead of my dates!).  It was so wonderful to see our baby moving and kicking.  I have been pretty tense and stressed.  Although I have felt some movement, it has been so slight that I was worried that I had been imagining it - oh the tricks the mind plays!  So here is a side-profile shot of our beautiful baby:



On the other hand, unfortunately the subchorionic bleed (blod clot) has not gone and, although it does not appear to have increased too much in size, it is not smaller either!  This remains a real concern as it can cause contractions and some other problems!  However, we trust that God will do what is best and we rely on Him!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear your baby is still growing well! We continue to pray for you and for your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew and Natalie, We praise God for blessing you with the gift of expecting another baby! We'll be praying for this little one and for you all! What a comfort to be 'hemmed in' by our loving and awesome God!
    Thanks for your blog!

    Love, Tim & Tonya

    ReplyDelete