Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sewing for girls is....

...so much fun!  Recently, I sewed a new dress for each of our girls and last Sunday they finally got to wear them to church.  Here they are showing them off after church.  My niece, Jessica, who is staying at our house at the moment took these photos.  But she took them on my camera so they are not as good as they would be had she taken them on hers, and the ones of Kirilee were a bit too late in the day so we needed the flash - hence the funny colouring.  But, hopefully you still get the idea!  In the next few days I hope to post some photos of our family (me included - for those who asked for a picture of me!!!).  They are ones which Jessica took on her own camera, but she is still working on perfecting on her computer!

Shiana in her lime green dress:





Ashlyn - pretty in pink:



Kirilee in a dress of her favourite colour - purple:



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous ! love the styles A j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, well done Natalie
    Wow your girls are so grown up
    Liz M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Your not a bad sewer at all! Might have to put my order in for the green one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on the sewing Nat - the girls look very nice! Its good if you can sew - it gets harder to find a decent dress or skirt for Sunday when they get older. Hope you are all well. xxx Oops, forgot to say happy birthday for the 1st! Wishing you God's blessings and care for the special year ahead when you hope to welcome a new child into your family. Pray all goes well. xx Matt, Sandra & family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Can you teach me how to sew like that? I love the fabrics you used, especially the lime green. I want to put in my order, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete