Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

reminders...

Not that long ago this arrived in the mail all the way from the USA...


A 3 hundred-and-counting-something paged hard cover book which I had composed using our updates, diaries and blog from our time in PNG.  Lots of photos.  Memories. Thoughts.  Prayers.  Dreams. Stories of God's Awesomeness.  Faithfulness. Love. Care.

And then we received a DVD recently put together by our friends in Tasmania who shared our final week in PNG with us, and also took lots of video while they did so.  It was very emotional to watch it together as a family again and very beautiful.  A wonderful memory.  I've included a small snippet of our final Sunday with some of the goodbyes, just so you can see why it was emotional to watch it...



Our lives have changed so much in the last 2 years, but the memories linger...not in a bad, I-want-the-old-life -back kind of way, but in a content I'm-so-thankful-for-our-experiences-and-memories kind of way.

God is good.

2 comments:

  1. Choking back some tears Natalie. What wonderful memories you all will have, but best of all, how awesome God's goodness to His people all over this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so glad I found your blog back! What exciting changes in your family in the last year...congratulations! Now that I'm back to following you, you'd better post more often. :) (That's the pot calling the kettle black, by the way... Our blog is private now, so if you want to get back to following us, just shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite.)

    ReplyDelete