Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Latest Trick for HRH

Someone in this household has decided that he ought to have his very own throne...mmm... wonder who that might be?

First comes a loud, loud "ta" which is his polite way of saying please (we finally got him to say "ta" instead of squealing loudly when he wants something, and it is usually okay, except when the "ta" gets so loud that it is practically a squeal anyway)... then comes a gentle nudge on the knee...


...followed by a more forceful pull on any limb or anything possible to pull and push...


...clothes are pretty good to tug at too....


...then any remaining foreign occupier needs to be removed...


...too bad if it's my beloved teddy - on the floor it is flung...


...and then comes the independent I-can-climb-up-it-all-by-myself routine which involves tugging and lifting and legs up and down...
                                       
...until....YES!  Sweet victory is mine...


...all mine...

                       
...my throne to relax and enjoy and grin my cheeky grin on...


...and if I'm feeling like it, I'll even play with you while you sit on the floor in front of me...just so long as you don't try and get back on my chair or we'll have to start the whole routine again!!







1 comment:

  1. Awwww too cute Natalie - reminds me of Brodie at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete